El Casco Art Hotel is located on the southern shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi in Bariloche, Argentina.
Each of the 33 guestrooms showcases up to a dozen original artworks by one of Argentina’s most influential artists; in fact, the collection of paintings and sculptures has more than 500 pieces.
As the hotel is oriented along the lake edge, most rooms have views of the lake. Each guest room at El Casco Art Hotel is furnished with television, security box, hair dryer, slippers, bathrobes, minibar, and Wi-Fi. Twice daily housekeeping is provided.
El Casco Art Hotel has five room categories:
Measuring 322 square feet, the Studio Bustillo rooms are furnished with a queen bed. Each Studio Bustillo features original artwork. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Measuring 484 square feet, the Studio Nahuel rooms are furnished with a queen bed or two twin beds. Each room features original artwork. These rooms are large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed (subject to availability). Maximum occupancy is 3 guests.
Measuring 559 square feet, the Nahuel Corner rooms are furnished with a queen bed. Each Nahuel Corner room features original artwork. These rooms are large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed (subject to availability). Maximum occupancy is 3 guests.
Measuring 990 square feet, the Master Suite is furnished with a king bed. The Master Suite features original artwork. The room is are large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed (subject to availability). Maximum occupancy is 3 guests.
Studio Nahuel Balcony
Measuring 602 square feet, the Studio Nahuel Balcony rooms are furnished with a queen bed. Each room features a balcony with lake views, and original artwork. These rooms are large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed (subject to availability). Maximum occupancy is 3 guests.
Among the amenities at El Casco Art Hotel are concierge service, a sculpture garden, restaurant, wine cellar, fitness center, heated swimming pool, sauna, and jetted tub.
El Casco Art Hotel is located 30 minutes by road from San Carlos de Bariloche, situated in the foothills of the Argentine Andes on Lake Nahuel Huapi. Bariloche began as an outpost for early German settlers. The town later attracted Swiss, Austrian, Italian, and Chilean immigrants.
Summer high season runs from November to March, with highs near 70° and lows around 40°.
Guests typically stay three or four nights. Since 2006, LANDED has arranged experiences such as these for our guests in Bariloche:
- Privately guided canoe or lake kayak trips
- Navigations on Lake Nahuel Huapi (private or group options) with privately guided hiking and lake shore picnics
- Privately guided rafting trips
- Day trips to a private estancia for hiking, canoeing, and horseback riding
- Chocolate making classes and chocolate tastings
- Condor viewing excursions with an expert ornithologist
- Privately guided fly-fishing outings
- Privately guided mountain biking and hiking in the Andes
- Multi-sport adventures combining mountaineering, kayaking, and hiking
- Helicopter overflights of glaciers and lakes
- Privately guided scenic driving tours
- Wine tastings
- Cooking classes and chef’s table dining
- Photo workshops with master photographers (November to March)
- Private lakeside dinners
- Privately guided backcountry skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing days (June to August)
ARE YOU CONSIDERING A STAY AT EL CASCO ART HOTEL? LANDED PROVIDES PERSONALIZED, CUSTOM TRAVEL WITHIN CENTRAL AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, AND THE ANTARCTIC. WE’LL CREATE A UNIQUE ITINERARY PLAN TAILORED TO YOUR INTERESTS AND DREAMS. EXPERIENCE THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME. SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT TRAVEL PLANNERS TODAY AT 801.582.2100.