ISABELA II: ECO-FREINDLY GALAPAGOS YACHT
With just 20 cabins and capacity for only 40 passengers, Isabela II prides itself on offering an intimate Galapagos archipelago experience.
Guests of this vessel can enjoy scouting the Galapagos Islands in groups of 14 guests or less per naturalist guide.
Snorkeling excursions are also available, in addition to a diverse array of other coastal expedition options.
Onboard, guests will find pangas, a glass-bottomed boat and kayaks; each available for guided expeditions.
ISABELLA II CABIN OPTIONS
Isabela II cabin options include:
- (1) Standard Cabin (128 ft²)
- (16) Classic Cabins (139 ft²)
- (2) Classic Family Cabins (139 ft²)
On the Main Deck, the range-topping Owner’s Cabin (170 ft²) is conveniently located in close proximity to the yacht’s social areas.
On-board Isabela II amenities incude:
- Hot Tub
- Business Center
- Al Fresco Dining Area
- Stargazing Program
- Boutique/Gift Shop
- Sunbathing Area
- Fitness Room
- Meals aboard the Isabela II are designed by a Cordon Bleu-trained gastronomy director.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEED ACCOMODATION
With advance notice, the Isabela II culinary staff can accommodate special dietary needs, including vegetarian, lactose-free, gluten-free, and food allergies.
Taking great pride in their commitment to sustainibility, the proprietors of this Galapagos cruise ship have implemented the following eco-friendly practices:
- Fuel-Efficient Modern Engine Technology
- Classifying and Recycling Solid Waste & Inorganic Refuse
- On-Board desalinasation Plant for Fresh Water Production
- Special deck lights to decrease inter-island insect dispersal
- Shipping Burned oils and Bi-Products Back to Mainland Ecuador
- Eco-Minded Preventive Maintenance
- Tin-Free Hull Paint
Isabela II also features a traditional library and state-of-the-art multimedia presentation technology, used to enhance onboard natural history lectures.
Isabella II Offers a Wide Range of Group-Basis Cruise Options, including:
- Central Galapagos Islands (5 Day/4 Night)
- Southern Galapagos Islands (5 Day/4 Night)
- Northern Galapagos Islands(7 Day/6 Night)
- Central and South Galapagos Combined Itinerary (9 Day/8 Night)
The yacht is 183 ft. (55.94 m) long, with a 38 ft. (11.58 m) beam. It’s powered by two 1000 HP Cummins engines and capable of a top speed of 10 knots.
Isabella II is also available for private charters.
Looking for more information about chartering in the Galapagos?
Check out our free guide.
Isabela II Galapagos Voyages can be combined with pre- and post-cruise touring in mainland Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Colombia, or Costa Rica. Contact LANDED at 801.582.2100 for full information and availability. We’ve got you.