Natural Paradise is a 16-passenger luxury yacht launched in 2016. It operates exclusively within the Galapagos Islands.
The Natural Paradise carries a crew of 9, plus a Cruise Director, and an English-speaking naturalist guide. The vessel is 90 feet long, with a width (beam) of 26 feet, and a draft to baseline of 4 feet. This is one of the swiftest yachts in the Galapagos; with two 400-horsepower engines, Natural Paradise has a cruising speed of 14 knots.
All of the cruises programs are designed to showcase the best of the Galapagos Archipelago. To help explore the archipelago’s underwater world, snorkeling gear, wetsuit and underwater camera are available for guests use.
Activities available to passengers include:
- Trail walks
- Panga rides
- Dinghy rides
- Swimming with wildlife
Several resting areas are available for guests who are looking for a quiet place to relax during their time aboard Natural Paradise. The main deck is furnished with a bar and lounge, as well as a dining room and coffee station.
The yacht’s sundeck offers chaise lounges and a Jacuzzi, and a second, al fresco dining area.
Natural Paradise Cabin Options
The Natural Paradise has capacity for only 16 guests–the ideal number for those who want to explore the islands without the crowds. The cabin categories are:
- 4 double occupancy Stateroom cabins on the Main Deck and Lower Deck
- 3 double occupancy Junior Suites on the Main and Upper Decks
- 2 Suites on the Upper Deck
Cabins can be furnished with either one king-size bed or two twin-size beds, safety box, air conditioning, and private bathroom.
Three, four, and seven-night cruise programs are available year-round. A sample itinerary (for a four-night cruise) could be as follows:
- Monday: Arrival at San Cristobal airport and transfer to yacht; in the afternoon visit San Cristobal and Kicker Rock.
- Tuesday: Arrival at North Seymour; in the afternoon visit South Plaza Island.
- Wednesday: Arrival at Rabida Island; in the afternoon visit Bartholomew Island.
- Thursday: Arrival at Santiago and Sullivan Bay; in the afternoon visit Santa Cruz and Dragon Hill.
- Friday: Return to Santa Cruz for a morning visit to the Twin Craters; in the afternoon transfer to Baltra Airport
LANDED has a direct contract with the Natural Paradise Yacht; we book individual cabins as well as private charters. We can also arrange air travel, touring, and accommodations in mainland Ecuador. Speak with one of our expert travel planners today at 801.582.2100. We’ll take care of all the details.