Hotel B, a Relais & Chateaux boutique hotel, is centered around a restored Belle Époque mansion. Inspired by the bohemian atmosphere of the surrounding Barranco neighborhood, the hotel exhibits a private collection of contemporary Latin American art.
In-room amenities include:
- 100% cotton sheets
- Down duvets and pillows
- Bath amenities
- Towel warmer
- Additional telephone in the bathroom
- Centralized light control and reading Lights
- Independent Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room security box
- Mini bar
- Cribs and rollaway (upon request)
- Handicapped rooms
- Laundry Kit
- Luggage storage
The 4 Atelier rooms feature king-size beds and are 330-452 square feet. The rooms have either a foyer or private terrace overlooking the boulevard. The bathrooms inlcude twin vanities, rain shower, and some include a standalone bathtub.
Sitting area includes a couch, table, vintage armoire and cabinet.
The 9 Aposento rooms feature a King or two twin beds and are 236 -387 square feet. The rooms overlook either Calle San Martin or the inner Patio. Walk-in bathrooms have separate rain shower, some include a stand-alone bathtub.
Sitting area includes couch (seats two), chair, table, vintage armoire and cabinet.
The 4 Alcoba rooms feature Queen beds and are 205 – 236 square feet. The rooms overlook the Spanish Diplomatic Residence on Calle San Martin.
Split bathroom include separate WC and rain shower with single basin in main room. Sitting area includes sofa, desk with chair, vintage armoire and cabinet.
Hotel amenities include:
- Roof deck
- Restaurant: The menu is a blend of traditional Peruvian ingredients and Mediterranean flavors.
- Complimentary Breakfast and tea time
- Hotel Car
- Twice-daily Housekeeping Service
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Interpretation and Translation Services (upon request)
- 24-hour Laundry/Dry-Cleaning and one-hour Pressing
- Computers and Printing Services
- Multilingual Trip and Experience Concierge
- Nanny Service (upon request)
- Bell Boy Service
- In-room Massage (upon request with an additional cost)
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Valet parking
Barranco is one of Lima’s vibrant and revived districts. It is home to some of Peru’s most popular artists, musicians, and designers.
It is full of elegant mansions, beautiful parks, and urban, artsy areas. Guests can visit contemporary art galleries, museums, and stroll through historic avenues.
ARE YOU CONSIDERING A STAY AT HOTEL B? LANDED PROVIDES PERSONALIZED, CUSTOM TRAVEL WITHIN CENTRAL AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, AND THE ANTARCTIC. WE’LL CREATE A UNIQUE ITINERARY PLAN TAILORED TO YOUR INTERESTS AND DREAMS. EXPERIENCE THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME. SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT TRAVEL PLANNERS TODAY AT 801.582.2100.