GALAPAGOS INFINITY MOTOR YACHT
Galapagos Infinity has capacity for 20 passengers, with two expert naturalist guides (a 1:10 guide to passenger ratio).
Among the Galapagos Infinity’s amenities are al fresco and indoor dining areas, a sun deck with lounge chairs and whirlpool spa, a bar, and a spacious lounge.
GALAPAGOS INFINITY CABINS
The Galapagos Infinity’s guest cabins are located on two decks:
- The Main Deck has 6 double-occupancy cabins (226 to 270 square feet). These cabins are furnished with either two twin-beds or one large bed, television, DVD player, and panoramic windows.
- The Upper Deck has 2 double-occupancy cabins (247 square feet each) and 2 double-occupancy suites (360 and 376 square feet). The two cabins are furnished with either two twin-beds or one large bed, television, DVD player, and panoramic windows. The two suites each have one king-size bed.
The Galapagos Infinity offers 3, 4 and 7-night cruise itineraries. Charter itineraries are also available.
Expert naturalist guides (2 per 20 guests) lead hiking, kayaking, snorkeling and wildlife observation excursions.
INFINITY TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Year of Construction: 2018
- Type: Luxury motor yacht
- Length: 161 feet
- Width (Beam): 33 feet
- Draft: 8 feet
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots (2 550-horsepower engines)
- Capacity: 20 passengers, 10 crew members + 1 cruise member + 2 bilingual guides
- Safety and Navigation: life vests, GPS, sonar, naval radars, fire detection and prevention systems
For more information on group-basis Galapagos cruises and yacht charters, check out LANDED’s free guide.
LANDED has a direct contract with the Galapagos Infinity motor yacht; we book individual cabins as well as private charters. We can also arrange air travel, touring, and accommodations in mainland Ecuador. Speak with one of our expert travel planners today at 801.582.2100. We’ll take care of all the details.