Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba
Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba is perched on a hillside in Huayoccari, at the heart of the Sacred Valley. The hotel grounds span roughly 100 acres of eucalyptus, farmland, and emerald Andean hillside.
A modern hotel drawing on colonial heritage, the guest rooms feature local woodwork, stone, and textiles.
Nearby, a 10-acre farm provides the restaurant with organic produce inlcuding red and black quinoa, Urubamba corn, purple corn and potatoes.
Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba Accommodations
The hotel has a total of 36 Rooms — 12 in the main house and 24 individual casitas.
All of the rooms include twin/king beds, sofa bed, cotton sheets, duvet, pillows, full-length mirror and closet.
The rooms all have a living room and dining area. A spacious bathroom features a heated towel rail, towels, hairdryer, toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
In-room amenities include:
- Three-daily turndown services; breakfast in room (in select rooms)
- Flat screen with DirecTV and DVD player
- iPad and Bluetooth speakers
- Minibar and complimentary bottle of Pisco
- Safety box and cordless telephone
Urubama Owners Quarters (1,076 square feet; 2,045 square feet):
Urubama Junior Suites (495 Square feet):
Urubama Independent Casitas (484 Square feet):
Urubama Superior Deluxe (258 – 344 square feet):
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Spa: Mayu Spa is located in the foothills between Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba’s organic orchard and peppertree forest. The treatments are based in 100% natural products from native medicinal herbs
Visits to Inkaterra’s Ecological farm, hiking along the Huasi Challa trail, bird watching, and biking tours can be arranged on property.
Other excursions include visits to the Inkariy Museum, Inca Trail hikes, and hiking to the Yanacocha lagoon.