Tcherassi Mansion is the creation of Colombian fashion designer Sylvia Tcherassi; her talent for color and texture are evident throughout.
Set within the walls of a restored 18th-century family home, the hotel is located near the heart of the walled city, a short walk from Cartagena’s iconic boutiques, restaurants, plazas, and churches.
The inner courtyard houses the Mediterranean-inspired Vera Restaurant—one of our favorites.
Among the other amenities are a bar, lounge spaces, full-service spa, and concierge services.
Each of the seven guest rooms is unique, featuring furniture, lighting, and textiles curated by Ms. Tcherassi. Some of the upper category rooms have private terraces or plunge pools.
Each guest room is equipped with air conditioning, television, mini-bar, security box, slippers, bathrobes, and hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The Grand Suite
The Grand Suite spans three levels and measures 1,291 square feet. From a private terrace, guests can overlook the gardens and the colonial city.
The first floor has a large living room and a bedroom with a king bed, as well as two private shower areas and a bathtub.
Suite Rooms measure an average of 592 square feet. Each is equipped with a large bathroom and shower area, design furniture, king bed, and divan.
Deluxe Rooms measure an average of 462 square feet, and feature a rainfall shower, double vanity, king bed, and desk.
- Visits to the sprawling Bazurto Market
- Rum tastings led by a master mixologist
- Sunset cruises in the Bay of Cartagena
- Bicycle or walking explorations of the street art in bohemian Getsemani
- Private day trips by yacht to the Rosario Islands (snorkeling and beaches)
- Visits with sculptors and painters
- Walking or driving explorations of the old city with architects and historians
- Cooking classes and chef’s table experiences
- Coffee tastings led by master baristas
- Visits to handmade candy and ice cream shops
- Helicopter overflights of the Caribbean Coast and The Lost City